[Sloop Scoop 2012] Surprise air and water sailing, Labor Day weekend

Sloop John B sloopscoop@jewellgems.com
Sat, 18 Aug 2012 08:59:53 -0400

Ahoy again

I had to look for a place in DC and the weather for sailing for the
meteor shower didn't look good anyway, so I missed last weekend.

However . . .

I am here this weekend and will do some air and water show sailing.
Today we'll go in the afternoon around 1-1:30 (late but we'll catch some
of it) and tomorrow I plan on going out around 10:30 or 11.  If you can
make last minute plans the sailing weather this weekend looks wonderful,
and you can see me, too :)

I'll also be here Labor Day weekend, and will try to sail, weather
permitting, at least twice.  I'll decide exact times a couple of days
before then based on weather and my energy level and, when possible,
people's availability.  Set aside some time and let me know if and when
you want to join me.

Looking forward to seeing a few more friends of the Sloop.

Skipper Schuy/Lisa

773-343-0153