[Sloop Scoop 2005] Holiday Greetings

Sloop John B sloopscoop@jewellgems.com
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:11:31 -0600

Greeting Sloop sailors and supporters.

We didn't sail off the end of the earth, I just docked in full-time status
at Columbia for a year and haven't had much time for hailing "Ahoy."

We're all well, and the skipper is enjoying a needed break.  The Sloop is
cold since a windstorm took off her winter coverings and we haven't had a
chance to wrap her up again.  If anyone feels like heading to the boatyard
on Tuesday morning December 27th you're needed and welcome!  The weatherman
forecasted a balmy 45 degrees, (as if that's any incentive).

Meanwhile, visit my Christmas card at
http://www.jewellgems.com/xmas2005.html

and experience the nexus of math, art, animation, pagan and religious
symbolism and just plain good wishes.

Have a blessed and peaceful holiday, and plan for a longer, stronger
sailing season next year!

Skipper Schuy/Lisa, Cap'n Jack, and the Sloop John B.