[Sloop Scoop 2003] Sloop Birthday Bash this Sunday--August 10th

Sloop John B sloopscoop@jewellgems.com
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:55:26 -0500

Join us to celebrate the Sloop John B's 30th birthday!  We're planning on
rechristening the boat, singing sea shanties and just plain
celebrating.  The ship will be dressed and sitting at the dock because
there will be too many people to sail, but never to many to party.

The party starts at 1300 hours at the parking lot dock and will run through
afternoon early evening.  Donors to the sail fund will be signing the sail
bag, people can order Sloop John B t-shirts, and people will be eating and
drinking.

I'll be priming the party with beverages and snacks so I need an idea of
numbers.    *****Please RSVP to this message and let me know if you're
coming.  I'd also appreciate any food or beverage contributions, so if
you're thinking of bringing something, let me know that too.*******

Help the Sloop celebrate in style!  Hope to see you on Sunday.

Skipper Schuy/Lisa